Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


GOODIES:
I had a really good day at work, with not one, but two birthday cakes. The picture shows the one that was sitting in my chair when I arrived. The other was an ice cream cake from Bruster and it was a big surprise. The staff got the newest employee (just this week) to come to my office and ask for my help with something. When I followed him into the suite adjoining the one that my office is in, everyone was there with birthday wishes and appetites for ice cream. (Except for Catie, who has Herculean will power.)

I brought the six-foot inflatable cake home in my PT Cruiser. I had to fold up the back seats and then it mostly fit. After I let out some of the air, I was able to close the back hatch. If someone had rear-ended me on the way home, there might not have been any damage with the giant, multi-colored air bag I had on board.

GRIPE:
No gripes allowed on birthdays or holidays.

2 comments:

EmilyV said...

Happy Birthday again.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good birthday!