Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cooked Out!

By early evening, I will have been a guest at three cookouts in less than 24 hours. We went to Emily & Dave's house last night for an early Fathers' Day cookout and to see and enjoy their new deck and the kids' new play set. It's a little hard to see in the picture, but Alexa was wearing the pink Atlanta Braves onesie that some anonymous Braves fan gave her. I have to go to the grocery store this morning, but then we're going to my dad's house at lunchtime for a surprise Fathers' Day cookout. I'm pretty sure I haven't told him that I have a blog, and I'm virtually certain that he's not on Facebook. so the secret is intact. Later in the afternoon, we're going to the assisted living facility where my in-laws live for yet another Fathers' Day cookout and games. We're not exactly sure what the games are, but we're guessing that softball, volleyball, and water balloon wars are not among them. If they are, you can bet there will be pictures posted!

No comments: