Monday, June 9, 2008

Going Green

When I first started blogging, I mentioned that due to having no life, I would have difficulty some days in finding something to post. This is one of those days. So, with all the environmentally- correct stuff in the news these days, I thought I would list ten green things (in no particular order) that I like. Since green is my favorite color anyway, this should be a breeze.
  1. cash money
  2. my mp3 player (it has a lime green "skin")
  3. freshly mown grass on bare feet (I'm allergic to grass, so this is a mixed blessing.)
  4. Kermit the frog
  5. my vegetable brush
  6. the cat mug that I have my hot tea in every morning (I also like the fact that my husband brings it to me, whether I'm still in bed or wherever I happen to be.)
  7. the cat footstool that belonged to my grandmother
  8. cats in quilts
  9. the pitcher a friend gave me for my birthday
  10. emeralds
Even though I try not to be wasteful, I'm not exactly a tree-hugger, but I do like green. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof (Psalm 24:1).

No comments: