Friday, August 15, 2008

Where to Start

American Vision's website is rich in content, featuring archives of both articles and downloadable audio files of various speakers, interviews, and previous radio shows that our president has hosted. (For a while he had a daily radio show; now it's weekly. It can be heard on some 300 stations across the U.S.) From time-to-time folks across the globe find the website. I'm not exactly sure how they find it nor why folks in Singapore care about the vision that a small, non-profit ministry has for this country. Anyway, they find it and sometimes they contact us via email. All the general-type emails are delivered to my in box. A couple of days ago, I got one that read something like this: I live in Germany and I am interested in some of the things you teach. How can I listen to your mp3 player if I am in Germany? I didn't even know how to begin to answer someone so technologically challenged. My first thought was, Go find a teenager....

No comments: