Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Terrible Tuesday

The most terrible thing I can think of that happened today is that I forgot to bring home the work I was going to do tonight. On the terribleness scale, that rates somewhere between split ends and a run in my hose.

GRIPE: I missed out on the CVS chocolate deal last week. By the time I went shopping on Saturday, the two stores I went to didn't have any Dove chocolate left. Not having chocolate is a major terribleness, up there with earthquakes and floods.

GOODY: A new CVS store with a 24-hour pharmacy opened on Sunday. I've already switched one of my prescriptions there because it's on my way to work. It's nice to pick up a prescription on my schedule and without deviating from my regular flight path.

GRIPE: The new CVS store is about midway between Emily and me. I'll have to get there ahead of her or there still won't be any chocolate to be found.

GOODY: She is my offspring after all.

2 comments:

EmilyV said...

You can just shop for chocolate at my house. I'll share!

Liz said...

lol :)