Monday, August 18, 2008

Maniac Monday

Instead of listing things that drive me crazy, I wrote a paragraph instead. Think of it as the body of a friendly letter… the kind that you had to write for practice when you were in school.

The family is doing like, really fine. I was like, really happy, to get your last letter. The letter was like fine, but it’s envelope was torn. I hope you’ll be like, really happy to get my letter to. Your not going to believe what happened in school. The teacher had like the boy’s and girl’s in seperate line's. I had ran to get in line, but I like tripped because all the boy’s had there feet in the aisle!!!!! I hope the boy’s will watch out next time their so careless but I am allright. I didn’t even loose my temper. Just between you and I, boy’s definately shouldn’t join are club. Goodby for now.

No comments: