Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's Lovely! I'll Take It!

I'm not sure how I found this blog: It's Lovely! I'll Take It! but it's a hoot. The blogger is looking for a house, and has been amazed and astounded (sometimes grossed out) by actual houses she's seen or pictures of listings. The link I've included goes to June, which has some of the best, but I've read the whole thing, laughing along the way. Her commentary on the pics, well.. check it out for yourself. And if you're in the housing market out west, here are some you'll want to avoid, for sure.

4 comments:

Molly said...

I read that blog regularly! I love it! She is very clever, isn't she?

Joan said...

Yes. It makes me want to find some "good" abandoned Georgia redneck houses to add to her collection.

Dave said...

We could submit a picture of our kitchen when we first moved into our current house - the one with sponge-painted metallic silver walls and gold lightswitch plates.

Joan said...

Ah, yes. I had forgotten that jewel of a kitchen.