Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Terrible Tuesday

Don't worry... I don't plan on having a Terrible Tuesday every week! But after 3+ weeks of sinus drainage and accompanying sore throat, and feeling really bad for the last several days, I finally went to my ENT doctor today for yet another round of antibiotics and steroids. He prescribed an experimental treatment available through the Mayo Clinic, but whether or not I take it depends on if it is covered by insurance, and if not, what it costs. Film at 11.

I got a new catalog in the mail today from Keepsake Quilting. I love their stuff. It made me start thinking of the local quilt show that I've attended in September for some time now. Alas, it is only every other year, on the odd years. So, I pulled up a picture of a "horse blanket" that I saw there three years ago.

No comments: