Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Terrible Tuesday That Wasn't

Today has been a good day; therefore, I reserve the right to resurrect Terrible Tuesday on another weekday of my choosing.

The first half-hour or so of work was spent hunkering down with several other staff members in an interior room of our building. Shortly after 8 a.m., the weather siren started wailing. When I checked the weather online, the first thing I saw was, Tornado Warning in Powder Springs. It calmed down after a short time so we dispersed. I didn't hear of any damage in the area.

Since it was pouring rain when I went to work, I saved my second CVS run of the week for my return trip. I got five items and made $2.10. I wouldn't have come out ahead except for Angi's coupons. Remind me that I owe you $2.10, Angi.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Tornado warning, huh? Must have slept right through that one!

Liz said...

yikes! Joseph failed to mention that - or was he blissfully unaware as is his standard M.O.?

Angi said...

$2.10 huh! Glad I could help!

Joan said...

Liz: I called upstairs so that they could be blown away with the rest of us. He & Eric did join us in the studio. Bldg B hunkered down in their break room.