Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yesterday's Events... And Today

  1. I've waffled back and forth between glasses and contacts several times. I like wearing contacts, but with changes to my tears induced by allergy medicine, I had a difficult time keeping the contacts clean enough to get a month's wear out of a pair. So, I bought one of those ultrasonic lens cleaners to try. Stay tuned.
  2. Headaches are something that I live with nearly every day. Recently, they've been accompanied by visual disturbances, and it was the eye doctor who told me that I was describing a classic migraine. So there you go.
  3. I've mentioned that our church is toward the end of a building project. We may be able to worship in our new sanctuary this Sunday if we're able to get the CO today or tomorrow. So last night at the end of rehearsal, the choir went to the new choir loft (now located in the back balcony) to rehearse. It's going to be marvelous!
  4. I'm keeping Caleb and Alexa today. That's why I'm blogging at 7 a.m. I'll probably be too dead after that!

3 comments:

Halyna said...

do you find that your headaches/migraines are related to your TMJ problem?

Joan said...

I don't know. I always assumed it was TMJ until I started having the wavy vision, too.

Liz said...

So is the new sanctuary in full use now? We love the doors. We have decided that Midway is probably going to become our home - the doors were the last pro to the list. Haha. Where is the nursery now? (Not that that is on your list of priorities to locate but thought you might know.)