Friday, January 30, 2009

I Need Some Help

After many months, someone finally noticed that all of my post labels start with the letter F. When I first began blogging and thinking about categories, it turned out that many of them began with F already, so I decided to work on making them all begin with that letter. In case I didn't make it obvious enough, here are the labels and what they include.
  • Fabrication - anything I've made
  • Factory - things about work
  • Faith - easy enough
  • Fall - the season, not a verb
  • Family - ditto easy
  • Finale - where I tell the end of any story begun earlier
  • Finds - shopping/bargains
  • Flitting - travel
  • Food - double ditto easy
  • Friendship - triple ditto easy
  • Frustration - annoyances and general grumbling
  • Fun - quadruple ditto easy
  • Furry - animal stories, mostly about the Blinky cat
There are some posts that are unlabeled because they don't fit into any of my categories; they're sort of random. But I can't seem to come up with a word to use, unless I call these posts "Fitless," which is sure to be mistaken as a misspelling of "Fitness." Any ideas?

5 comments:

Joan said...

Since I wrote this post (actually a couple of days ago), I've come up with a label that begins with "F." But I'll wait and see what happens.

Molly said...

How about frivolity.

Dave said...

filler

Kristina said...

futile or fiddling

EmilyV said...

I like fluff.