Saturday, November 15, 2008

More of the Last Hurrah

This is the only "before" picture I have of my desk at work, and you can't see too well because of the giant cake, but I usually had lots of files and stuff everywhere.Here is a picture of the desk when I left, along with some other shots of the office I vacated. I am especially proud of the visitors' chairs that I reupholstered to match the decor. I wonder who will inherit them. I should have removed the overflowing wastebasket before I made the picture!

The reflection and shadow is James, patiently waiting for me to make pictures before helping me load up the car for home. The reflection is not a mirror, but privacy-film-over-glass in a window that looks into the lobby area of the main entrance to the office.
Here's a picture of the gift basket given to me by the staff. It was filled with yummy treats and a couple of cat books. My favorite item in the basket is a memory book with pictures and mementos, although a close second is the Molly Maid gift certificate. Someone knows I dislike housework!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Beeg Greens. :) (Big grins)

Sigh. Your office is very empty. Kent and Ira today commented on the vibrant life that no longer errupts from that room. Brandon and I simply sighed and looked forlorn.....

There has been talk of moving folks around but everyone knows that it's nor just anyone who can venture to take over your office.

This is Liz btw, too lazy to sign Joe out and log in myself........