Sunday, November 2, 2008

In Other News of the Day...

Angi and I spent nearly three hours making Wii Music this afternoon. She's no good on the bagpipes, and neither of us can play a violin. Castanets, she can do. There's one stage in a lovely mountain valley with flowers all around. The only problem is that birds land on your head while you're playing. After practice, we learned how to keep playing, but jump in rhythm so that the bird flies off. Otherwise, cleaning the instruments could take on a whole new dimension.

I've sold the first pair of my second half of Falcons' tickets. I posted them on Craig's list this evening after the Falcons won big, and had two buyers almost immediately. I've sold some of the others at half price and 30% off, but these I sold at 25% off face value. (Thank you, Brandon, for all I've learned from you about marketing.) Maybe I'll make enough to pay for the new Dell after all.

No comments: