Monday, November 3, 2008

Maniac Monday

I did one 45-minute task at work today. Aren't you proud of me? I spent virtually the entire day sharing a small portion of everything I know about American Vision's operations with our new Operations Manager who will assume a good chunk of my duties when I finish up in another couple of weeks. I feel like I barely scratched the surface, and my brain is nowhere near picked clean. My instructions from the Vice President were to share "the good, the bad, and the ugly," so that's what I've done. When we got to the end of the day's lesson, I asked him (the newbie) if he felt my pain. His response, which I think was in jest, "Do I have to come back tomorrow?" He is coming back, and I'm convinced he has the knowledge and expertise to take American Vision to the next level. My throat is really sore (I'm not sure if I'm catching something or if it's because of talking all day), so I hope the transfer of information can continue tomorrow.

No comments: