Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Versatile and Proficient Student

Phillip called me this afternoon to tell me that he's made another A at school (Nashville Auto Diesel College). This time it was a 92 in heavy-duty drive trains. After nine months at school with all As and Bs, it's starting to run together a bit for me, but here are his grades and classes so far, to the best of my memory:
  • Transmissions - 94
  • Electrical - 98
  • Air Conditioning - 87
  • Tires - 90
  • Rear View Mirrors - 91
  • Windshield Wipers - 95
  • Floor Mats - 99
  • Blinkers - 85
  • Fuzzy Dice - 100
I'm sure Phillip will let me know if I've missed any or if there are any that I didn't get quite right.

Random picture of pollen on my screened porch two springs ago.

6 comments:

EmilyV said...

What did he make in CD player/ Radio 101?

Molly said...

I wanna know what happened in Blinkers!? :)

Liz said...

And what was the one point he missed on floor mats for?!?!?! :)

I'm glad to see he's very proficient in fuzzy dice - this is a necessity and long overlooked professional lack in the world today.

Joan said...

E - I'm sure he made extra credit points in CD players/radios.
M - Probably getting left and right mixed up.
L - He thought that black mats should go in the teal car, but he should have chosen the charcoal gray ones.

Phillip said...

I am in Heavy-duty steering and suspension. Think it should be fun unless a tire fall on me which almost happened tonight. It had a severe flat spot and it stopped while I kept trying to roll it. Its not quite as light as a regular tire. Needless to stay I got it a bit off balance and it spun. Justin helped me catch it before i became a pancake. Don't worry tho, he works for M&Ms.

Phillip said...

And drive train is more like axles and transmissions. Look up Roadranger. Its the transmissions we worked on and their axles.