Thursday, July 24, 2008

So Many Updates, So Little Time

  1. Today at work, there was a surprise (to me) ice cream party to celebrate (commiserate?) my four-year anniversary at American Vision. Appropriately, I got a card that plays the Looney Tunes theme.
  2. In our home mail today we received an envelope from Nashville Auto Diesel College. I thought it would be a bill, since it's about time for them to ask for more tuition money. I got a good laugh, though, when I opened it to find Phillip's Unofficial Grade Transcript -- a concise listing of the exact descriptions of the courses he's taken so far, and the grades he's made. Let's just say that it coincided somewhat with my recollection.
  3. Liz was gracious enough to pick up my fired pottery piece, painted at Girls' Night, last week while I was in Orlando. It won't be donated to Man Night for target practice. I like the way it turned out, and I think it matches my bathroom quite well. (I was looking at a sample of my wallpaper border while I chose colors and painted.) It will hold cotton balls on the vanity.

No comments: