Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun in Florida, Day Two

This will be quick because it's late (for me) and I'm really tired. Today I held an alligator. I didn't have a measuring tape handy, but I would guess that he was about 3-4 feet long. I do have a picture to prove it, but I forgot that my memory card was in the computer, so the picture is stored in my camera's internal memory, and I can't get to it until I return home. My only hesitation in holding him (his mouth was taped shut) was that he wasn't housebroken, and I knew that I needed to wear my khaki pants for another day. Happily, it will be possible.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Brains should come with memory cards so that you can add a little more storage when needed.

Angi said...

You have lost your mind!

Joan said...

I learned today that his name is George and he weighs 48 pounds.