Friday, July 4, 2008

Deals Du Jour

I made the rounds today to Kroger, Publix, and three CVS stores (but four stops at said CVS stores -- forgot something at one). Here's what I got at CVS:

I spent $2.29 out-of-pocket, plus I used about $1.50 more in EB than I started with. Not pictured is a candy bar that I remember buying, but it didn't make it all the way home. It did get as far as my car. I saved 44% at Kroger and 42% at Publix. I would have saved 45% at Publix except for the Cars and Disney Princesses plates that jumped into my cart for Caleb and Alexa.

Speaking of Caleb and Alexa, the little tornadoes spent some time at our house today along with Emily and Dave. Here's what was left in their wake:

We enjoyed grilled chicken and steak and lots of Wii for our Independence Day Holiday. God Bless America!

Blogs to be (not to hook you, but to remind me!):

  • $9,000,000 addition
  • Toting the teeth
  • Doggie Duty

4 comments:

Dave said...

Grilled Wii? ;-)

Lunch was great! Thanks for having us!

EmilyV said...

The only post to be that I don't already know about is the addition. I'm assuming that is not to your house. :)

And for the record, my kids are little tornadoes, but we did clean up before we left.

Liz said...

I was very disappointed at the empty Soleil razor rack - I have a coupon for $4 off plus with the $5 EB..... I will go again. I did get contact solution (needed), makeup applicators (needed) and gummy lifesavers (sort of not needed but very much enjoyed) and spent only eleven cents. I still have EB left too. :) This month wasn't as good for EB as last - at least for our 'necessities' list.

Joan said...

Liz, make sure you read the offer correctly. You have to buy one razor AND one pack of refills to get the EB. I thought it was either/or. But Emily says you can get them at different times, so I'll go back soon!