Monday, July 14, 2008

Day One of the Show


Today was the first day that the exhibit floor was open at the International Christian Retailers' Show. I took one or two orders, but I spent most of the day trying to work on problem situations at the office. I haven't quite gotten the entire story yet, but desktop printers seem to implode when I'm not there. "Toner clean-up needed on the customer service aisle...."
Our hotel rooms were obtained through an unnamed credit card rewards program. The first day I arrived, after having asked for towels twice via phone and once in person at the desk, I went back down to the front desk and told them that I wasn't leaving until they gave me towels. They did. Good thing. My next plan of action was to shriek the same message at the top of my lungs.

3 comments:

Phillip said...

Don't mess with my mom. You lose automatically.

Joan said...

LOL. I personally thought that three requests over 90 minutes for something that should have been in the room to begin with was sufficient warning that I was about to lose it!

Anonymous said...

You ARE your mother's daughter....well, for that matter, I am too.....