Sunday, July 6, 2008

Elmo Chocolate Cake

Saturday morning was Caleb and Alexa's combined birthday party. Alexa turned one on June 27 and Caleb will be three on July 14. Caleb kept asking for an Elmo balloon every time Emily took him in the grocery store, so she had an Elmo theme and got him the balloon. And plates, cups, napkins, table cover, and above all, Elmo Chocolate Cake. I wish I had gotten a little video clip of him saying, "Elmo Chocolate Cake." He only said it about twenty times in the few hours we were there, so I don't know how I missed it!Caleb likes his "Cars" shirt.
Alexa asks, "Am I supposed to have this?"

Here's how Alexa manages to crawl outdoors in a dress... she does the "'Elephant Walk."

And here are Dave and Caleb trying to help Alexa walk. As you can see, she prefers her own method of locomotion.



GRIPE: I subscribed the to the Sunday paper for the sole purpose of getting the coupons, and there were no coupons in my paper today!

2 comments:

EmilyV said...

There should have been one set of P&G coupons in your paper. There are often none on a holiday weekend, though.

EmilyV said...

I just checked my paper, and I didn't get any either. Molly did, though. I'm going to call and complain. Last time that happened, they mailed me the coupons within the week.