Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finale in Orlando

Today is my last day in Orlando. I'm glad that I wasn't paying to vacation here because it has rained every day, anywhere from a couple of hours to all day long. In addition to staying at a hotel that doesn't seem to have towels, each of us has experienced other problems with our rooms. It's a good thing that there are two beds in my room, and that only one of them is needed, because the other one is uninhabitable. Here's a picture of what happened when I sat on the edge of the bed:

The bed is on a some sort of platform like hotel beds often are, but it isn't attached properly. If I sit on the other side of the bed, it almost goes back to level. Almost. One of our staff opened his closet door and it fell on him. When he called to report that and ask for towels, he got eight towels in a big hurry. Since they're such a hot commodity, he's hoarding the extras between the mattresses.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Might I add that I had picked out a Hampton Inn 2 miles away that had 4 stars, but BV decided to go and use miles elsewhere. :)