Saturday, January 23, 2010

Catty

I found this new plaque to add to my cat decor in the den. It cost me a whole seventy cents at Marshalls off the clearance shelf.And here it is surrounded my some of my other "cat stuff." It's a little hard to tell, but even the key rack mounted to the side of my desk is cats. The keys are hung from their tails.The cat in the rocking chair (far right) is part of my collection of small orange tabbies. He is actually a Pez dispenser.
The hand-carved spotted cat (not really a tabby, I know) came from Jamaica. The cat on the far right in this picture holds a picture of my grandmother. (And the patriotic cat doesn't fit the orange tabby theme, but that's where he lives.)

2 comments:

Dave said...

that room is a "cat"astrophe

Angi said...

I'm sure I can come up with more!