Saturday, January 16, 2010

Backlog of Blogging

I have about a bazillion (just an estimate) pictures on my camera left over from Christmas 'til now, many of which I snapped in order to use on my blog. Since I took a short break from blogging recently, I'm trying to play catch-up now.This handmade pincushion, cheery dishtowel, and lace trims were received on Christmas Eve from my blogging friend, Sarah, in New Zealand. I particularly like the card that features her daughter's art work. I found her blog by browsing sewing and quilting blogs. Take a peek. You'll love her conversational blogging style -- as if you were sitting beside her having a cup of tea. She has four daughters, which immediately grabbed my attention since I'm number two of four daughters. I've enjoyed her pictures of Christmas being celebrated in summer and all the beautiful things she sews and quilts. What fun to get a Christmas Eve gift from halfway around the world! Thanks again, Sarah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.