Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Commercials

There is often as much hype around the Super Bowl commercials as there is around the game itself. There was one commercial last night that was a movie trailer for Monsters vs. Aliens. I'm not much of a movie buff, so I'm not sure if this is a new movie or if it's about to be released on DVD. In any event, I wish I'd known about it sooner. As I continue working on my in-laws' house, it occurs to me that I could have auditioned for a movie role. The only problem is that I don't know whether to go for the monster or the alien part. (Scroll down)






3 comments:

Angi said...

I vote for alien - after you do have an "alien" in your family.

Anonymous said...

LOL....I put on the 3-D glasses, but it did not make it any less scary!!

Joan said...

Can I borrow the 3-D glasses? I think they would just about complete the look I'm going for.