Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Room Zoom

Don't you just love a freshly-painted room? I sure do. Here's the soon-to-be sewing room in all its green glory.



I've rearranged the furniture (on paper) at least a dozen times once I discovered that I had shorted the two six-foot tables to five feet in my "to scale" drawing. Why didn't someone who's good at geometry point this out to me sooner?

I would really like to rip out the carpet in this room, but there's the small matter of needing to cover the plywood subfloor with something. So, the flooring decision is still under discussion. At least I'm still discussing it, although I'm uncertain if anyone is listening.

2 comments:

Dave said...

sorry I missed that

Liz said...

THe Home Depot outlet center on the E-W Connector has been touted as having many inexpensive options for floor covering - as they try to get rid of different types, etc. I'm highly favorable of removing carpet from a room that will inevitably magnetize to thread skimmings, ribbon clippings, and possibly even niblets of quilt pieces and fabric fragments.