Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sudden Death

It can be difficult to deal with any death, but one that is sudden and in the prime of life can seem even harder. I wasn't finished with you. I still had plans for us. I still need you and want to touch you. You made life so much easier. If you had let me know in some way that the end was near, I could have been prepared. Now, I will have to make other arrangements and figure out how to go on without you. You will require a special burial, and I will have to replace you. All I can say now is,



(scroll down)







Dang piece of junk!

4 comments:

EmilyV said...

I can't see the picture, but I hope it isn't your vacuum 'cause mine just broke.

Dave said...

I think we have an extra keyboard lying around that you can borrow.

Joan said...

Oh no. Not the new vacuum! What broke?
I.T. came with life support and revived the keyboard.

EmilyV said...

The plastic piece that hold the carpet attachment onto the pole. They are sending me a new one.