Saturday, October 25, 2008

Woo Hoo!

Three cheers for the new Dell computer residing at my desk! I was hoping to sell my free Atlanta Falcons tickets for enough to buy a new computer, but my wonderful husband went ahead and ordered one for me. It has two quad processors, 250 GB hard drive, and 4 GB of memory. That should keep me blogging at warp speed for some time to come. He set up the computer for me, and I've spent most of the evening installing software and moving stuff over. Our whole house is networked, so it wasn't too difficult to save my files elsewhere and then go back and find them. In case you were wondering, I did clean the dust off of my ceiling fan -- and elsewhere -- before playing with my new computer.

Blinky has had fun today with the large bird feather I gave her. One of my favorite color combinations is aqua and coral (think tropical). I won't mention where I got the feather, because I probably illegally imported an animal product from a foreign country, a possibility that didn't occur to me until after the fact.

2 comments:

Dave said...

sweet computer - I'm jealous

Liz said...

LOL - careful, they could be reading your blog, those people who keep track of how many feathers make it out of one country and into another.... :-o

Blinky looks like she must like that color combo as well....