Monday, October 20, 2008

Maniac Monday

It was actually a pretty good day at work. I've had far worse Mondays after vacation!

My day began around 7 a.m. at CVS for the weekly deals. Their deals begin on Sunday, and it's really annoying to go on Monday and have them already be out of stuff. I did OK though. They haven't had the pain patches (monthly deal) all month, so I went to a different CVS this evening, and although they didn't have them either, the manager gave me five for free. It would have been a money-maker because I had $1 coupons, but I didn't complain about getting them for free!

I got a haircut after work (way overdue -- there was supposed to be a picture here, but I couldn't make it work right), and then went to Publix where I saved 56%. I was happy with that, considering I bought a few things that weren't on sale. Do bananas ever go on sale?
More cruise pictures coming soon.

No comments: