Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Wednesdays are always wonderful because there's only one workday remaining in my week.

Ticket update: My purchaser didn't show up at the appointed time. When I called him, he'd changed his mind. But that's OK. I sold them to someone in the building behind ours at work. So at least I'm not any worse off. I supposed now that I'll have to put the remaining tickets up on Craig's List week-to-week. If the Falcons play well, this could end up being more lucrative... But the opposite is true, too!

I have a cell phone. It is only a telephone. It's not a camera, GPS, game console, web browser, nor mp3 player. On the way home from work today, I wished it was a camera so I could snap a picture of the Mary Kay pink cadillac in the next lane. I haven't seen one of those in years.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Joan there's actually a site specifically for people to resell their tickets at..... It's https://www.stubhub.com/sell-free-shipping

You basically put in the barcode on the tickets and then people who purchase actually print off the ticket, no physical meeting arrangements necessary. However, I don't know how much they charge or take for this service. It's worth looking into maybe.