Friday, September 26, 2008

Carpe Diem

If you're going to be awake in the wee hours of the morning, then seize the day -- redeem the time. Since 2 a.m. I have made a grocery list, printed coupons, clipped more coupons, checked email, responded to a potential ticket buyer, and now I'm blogging. Then I'm going to bed. Again.
About a month ago I began a new treatment for my sinuses. The "preparation" has to be concocted in a handful of specialty pharmacies across the country, and my prescription and dosing/administration apparatus is Fed-Exed from somewhere in Florida. Round two came this week, and I noticed that, like virtually all prescription items, this particular component requires a doctor's order, as indicated in the photo of the packaging.

Exactly what is this controlled and regulated item?
Don't ever try to get one of these on the black market. It could be a felony.

No comments: