Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Saturday Stuff

Angi and I made twelve meals each at A Dinner Afare yesterday morning. They have aprons and baseball caps for the customers to wear, but my hair was french-braided and I didn't want a hat to mess it up, so I opted for the hairnet instead. Angi assured me that it was lovely, but I forgot my camera, so you'll have to take her word for it. And I'm sure it's an honest word, too, because she has seen me at my very best and at my very worst.

After lunch, James and I headed to the fairgrounds for the pre-fair event -- a craft show and classic car display. We bought a wooden puzzle at one of the booths because it was an animal that we wanted, not because we felt a kinship with the proprietors.



Here are a few of the cars on display. Look closely. There are actually four yellow cars.

2 comments:

Angi said...

As I said, the hairnet was lovely.
You looked like a movie star - Ruth Buzzi.

Dave said...

Herbie!