Saturday, December 20, 2008

Welcome, Party Animals!

My family will be here in a few hours for our annual Christmas shindig. The adults exchange white elephant gifts each year, and because of the evil, creative genius genes we share, not to mention a complete disregard for personal dignity and decorum, it's always an adventure. If there are any doozies this year, I'll be sure to post pictures.

If my count is correct (don't hold your breath), we should all fit around my table that will seat fourteen... along with two little people seated at the Sesame Street set that we gave Emily for her first birthday. I don't think she'll be seated there today though.

2 comments:

EmilyV said...

Now I'm sitting here counting trying to figure out who's not coming.

Dave said...

who had the infamous angel topper last?