Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Better Than it Appears

It took visiting four CVS stores yesterday, but I did pretty well. I spent $5.47 out-of-pocket to get all of this PLUS (here's where the blog title comes in) three 12-packs of Coke and four 2-liter bottles of Coke! The Cokes are in the basement, and I didn't want to haul them upstairs just for a photo shoot. Since we're in Atlanta, everyone knows what Coke (not pop; not soda) looks like anyway. That's a savings of 86%. I had to stage this picture on the sofa in the den because I don't think there's another uncluttered space anywhere in my house. Angi and I spent the whole day shopping yesterday so my house is still a disaster from the weekend festivities. There is probably something I should be doing instead of blogging right now, but I can't think of what it is. Maybe it will come to me later.

2 comments:

Angi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angi said...

I can't think of anything that you need to be doing right now. We could go out and play again - it is a lot warmer today!