Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Tree is Up

Actually, the tree has been up for several days (a week?) but it had no ornaments on it. Now it is completely decorated, although I haven't finished with the rest of the house. I had an inspector who had to make sure everything was OK.
Inspecting is a tiring job.Phillip helped for a while, then gave it up for something on his laptop, under Rudolph's watchful nose. (Yes, I know that Rudolph doesn't belong on the table. He'll find a home soon.)I counted 21 cat ornaments. There are probably close to that many teddy bears, and one black bear from Pigeon Forge. Usually when we visit someplace new, I'll get a Christmas ornament as a memento. If I can't find an ornament I like, then I'll get a key chain or something similar as a substitute. Most of the ornaments on our tree have some personal significance, and I'll share a few over the next few days.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Such a cute cat! Mine get into everything too.