Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Greetings from Tampa

The last couple of times I was in Florida, it was hot... Ft. Lauderdale in October and Orlando in July. We've found that Tampa in December is cold! Here's the view from our room... overlooking a swimming pool that no one will be using! The trees across the street are part of Busch Gardens.
Here's what most of my trip looked like.Tonight we went to the mall for some supper and just to walk around. We reached the conclusion that people in Tampa buy a lot of shoes, because the mall seems to be 1/3 shoe stores. We looked at these two outfits for James, but left them both in the store window because we couldn't decide between them.As we left the mall, we passed a children's play area. I couldn't get Phillip to limbo low enough to see if he'd fit under the pirate's hand.
Between the GPS and his natural sense of direction, Phillip & I made a trial run to where he's headed tomorrow. I was hopelessly lost. I'll be staying put in the hotel tomorrow while Phillip tests and interviews. Cross your fingers and say a prayer!

3 comments:

Liz said...

How did he do??

Joan said...

Not 'til tomorrow (Wednesday).

Angi said...

I vote for the purpose outfit for James.