Sunday, December 21, 2008

Goodbye, Party Animals

Here are some photos from yesterday's family gathering at my house. Notice the similarities between Phillip and his cousin, Patrick? (Check out the feet.)
James and Mama... looking bored.
Kristina and Craig... looking happy.
Caleb, Alexa, and my great-niece, Brooke.
My baby sister, Jerri, and two of her grandbabies, Brooke and Sean.
My kid sister, Pam, and Alexa.
My big sister, Lynn.
My niece, Melissa, and Patrick with the multi-recycled angel tree topper and nearly new pirate shirt. Jerri couldn't go to the beach with us this year, so we bought the shirt and mase pictures of each of us wearing it, then sent the pictures to her.
Kristina wouldn't have thought this was a bad white elephant gift 14 or 15 years ago, but now?
Patrick trying to figure out what his white elephant gift is.
If you must know, it is a "nose" that you put over your own nose. Then "the nose" drips candy that you can stick out your tongue and catch. Or not.
Phillip made it safely to Tampa this evening. He has a physical and drug test in the morning, and he has to find and submit an application for an apartment. He let everyone know that in late April he will accept applications for summer visitors. BYOB (bring your own bed).

2 comments:

EmilyV said...

You must like Phillip better than me because there are several pictures of him and none of me.

Joan said...

The only ones I had of you included Caleb with a pouty face, so...