Saturday, October 24, 2009

When You Can't Decide

If you can't decide between cookies and candy, have them both. I've been taking Caleb and Alexa to the local library for story time each week. A nice surprise is that they also have a small craft for the children to complete. This week, instead of a craft, they had sugar cookies to decorate. These aren't very good pictures of the kids, but I wanted pictures of the cookies because I thought they'd be devoured, and I wanted Emily to be able to see what they did at the library. Both kids opted to eat all the candy and leave the cookie behind, though. Maybe they ate the cookies later at home.

2 comments:

EmilyV said...

Alexa ate her cookie later. Caleb told me it was "yuck."

Dave said...

was this before or after Caleb's breakfast of bbq chips?