Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm spending this birthday in Tampa visiting Phillip for the first time since we moved him there at the end of last year. We have plans for a Tampa Bay Rays' baseball game, the beach, and maybe the aquarium. My newly-renewed driver's license (good 'til 2019) came in the mail this week. I love renewing online and avoiding the onsite lines, plus the fact that they reuse the most recent picture, and this is the best one I have ever had. Never mind that I don't look like this now. Do you think I'll look like this when I'm 63?!

4 comments:

Dave said...

I like how the picture of your driver's license is conveniently cropped

Angi said...

No I don't think you will look like that when you are 63, but that doesn't mean you can't still use that picture! When you are 63 I will be --- a lot older.

Joan said...

If you can't find the Fountain of Youth, then get a 10-year renewal of your driver's license as many times as possible.

Liz said...

I see little difference from then til now. I hope I can get 10 years older without looking like it. Happy birthday.