Friday, March 6, 2009

Rhyme Without Reason

I think that I shall never see
A blog that's not the death of me.
I think and think and rack my brain,
But in the end, it's all in vain.

I'm tired and dull and feel my age,
So nothing decorates this page.
No pictures, news, or major scoop;
I want to say, Dang it all! Oh, poop!

Whatever made me undertake
A blog? And for whose sake?
If writing it is such a chore,
The reader surely feels it more.

This may be it; I say, Goodnight.
There's nothing in me left to write.
I close the curtain, turn the page,
Go, spend your time with some new sage.

Perhaps if some would beg and plead
For more of my drivel they can read,
I might be persuaded to relent,
But for right now, my time is spent.

5 comments:

Dave said...

I like reading it

Anonymous said...

Me too.

Angi said...

Me three.

EmilyV said...

Me four. We need a post about the kids.

JEJJ said...

Me Five