Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pumped over Publix

Eureka! Yesterday, my normal shopping day, I went to CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, and Publix. I saved 55% at Kroger, and got several freebies and CVS and Walgreens. I actually made two trips to Walgreens. I finally remembered to buy the things that give Register Rewards first, and then use those Register Rewards to get the other stuff on my list. Duh. It seems that after a few months of heavy-duty couponing, I've finally got a pantry stockpile so that I rarely have to buy something that's not on sale or for which I have no coupon. Yesterday I saved 77% at Publix, the highest ever, I think. (I'm usually in the 50%-55% range.) If you have to know, we won't run out of soup, cooking oil spray, or pop tarts for a long, long time. And I even remembered to use my green green bags. (Redundancy intended.)

No comments: