Saturday, May 31, 2008

Two Goodies, One Gripe

GOODIES:
The Randy Travis concert last night was pretty good. He only forgot the words a couple of times, but he's getting on up there, so all the rest of the geezers there cut him some slack.

The grandbabies are coming over in a little bit, so maybe I'll have some good pictures to post.

GRIPE:
I've been waiting over two weeks for a doctor to call me and tell me what's next on my medical agenda, if anything (could just be more watching and waiting). Since this has the potential to affect various summer plans (not to mention possible surgery), I'm rather anxious to speak with him. I've already called the office twice. Instead of calling again, I'm going to compose and fax a letter that his staff will find first thing Monday morning. Don't worry... it will be polite, but it will also express my dismay.

No comments: