Monday, March 29, 2010

Long Time, No Write, No Read

I didn't really intend to take a long break from blogging; it's just that I've had absolutely nothing for show and tell. Nothing. I've been hand-sewing the binding on the shirt quilt, and there's about 30" or so left to do. I should be able to finish it today or tomorrow. Over the weekend, I made nine postcards -- Easter, birthday, get-well -- trying to get most of April's events covered. Rather than dump them all into one post, I thought I'd string it out a bit so that I don't have to think about what to write!

This one is for someone in James' office. It will accompany a couple of my handmade bibs. It's a little hard to read the ribbon, but it says, "CONGRATULATIONS." Congratulations to me for finally posting something!

No comments: