Monday, May 11, 2009

You'll Never Work Alone

...if you have a cat like mine. Even though she doesn't like the vacuum cleaner, Blinky still won't leave the room. But she does stay out of the way.My washing machine sprung a leak on Saturday. I took the sheets out of the machine and then James started pulling the machine out from the wall and taking it apart. Since I wasn't sure if or when I could get to the dryer, I hung the sheets out on my clothesline -- no mean feat, since the line is only about five feet long. Here's Blinky coming in from "helping" me.Footnote on the washer: James found the source of the leak and I ordered a $30 part online. When it comes on Wednesday, he should be able to fix the machine, thus saving us potentially $200 for a service call. Gramps fix it.

No comments: