Friday, June 11, 2010

Shopping for Free

I love free shopping. Within the last couple of weeks, I got coupons in the mail for $10 a purchase of any amount at Kohl's and $10 off a purchase of at least $10 at J. C. Penney. The one at Kohl's was specifically for something in the men's big and tall department.

This week, I headed straight to the clearance racks, with the intention of getting two free things. Success! I found James a shirt at Kohl's for $7.70. I paid nothing for this nice, long-sleeved shirt. Unfortunately, it is both too big and too long, but I think my brother-in-law can wear it, and a free shirt is a free shirt! (We're not proud.) At J. C. Penney I found this coral-colored shirt for me. It was $8.80, and since I had to spend at least $10, I also found two pairs of white socks (bundled together) for $1.97. I went a little over the budget with that one, but I'm OK with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free is always good!