Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where in the World Is...

I haven't told you yet that I'm not really here... Here being at home. We're spending this week at the beach with James' family. It's a five-bedroom condo on Orange Beach, Alabama. From our sixth floor balcony, here is the view of the beach.
And the view of the pool below.
This afternoon I sat down on the beach and read mystery stories while my husband and brother-in-law fished. They didn't catch anything, but I'm not really sure that they expected to! In my opinion, it's not quite beach weather yet. Deeming it too cool for a swimsuit, I was wearing capris and a short-sleeved shirt. I still had to wrap up in my beach towel because I was cold. It's nice to be here anyway though, and especially nice to spend the time with James' aunt and uncle, his two siblings, and their spouses. And don't even get me started on what we've had to eat!

6 comments:

Angi said...

Which condos are you in? My favorite beach! Great food down there!

Joan said...

Windward Pointe. Tonight we're going to Lulus.

Dave said...

I'll bet if you aimed right, you could jump from your balcony into the pool

Angi said...

Lulu's is great. Missing a record pollen count here today 5000+!

Halyna said...

too cold?? I got a sunburn here in Ontario on Friday, and you are too cold on a beach in Alabama?? Did our weather systems switch up?

Joan said...

Halyna, it's warmer in Atlanta than it is here, approximately 300 miles to the south!