Saturday, April 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We arrived back home this evening after a coolish (temperature-wise) week at the beach with James' family. With temperatures not getting higher than the mid-70s I never even put on my swimsuit and got nothing more than a few toes wet with salt water. I still enjoyed being at the beach though, and I'll share a few pictures next week.

A most unusual thing happened while we were there. I'm still puzzling over what to make of it. I was walking through Walmart while talking on my cell phone, asking James what kind of bait I should get for him. A 70-ish man approached me, presumably from the rear as I didn't see him until he was within hand-shaking distance. He held out his hand to offer something to me, so I extended mine as well, and smiled at him as he dropped four Band-aids into my hand. By the time I looked to see what he'd given me, he was disappearing around the end of the aisle. Any idea what that was all about?

No comments: