Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sew, Sew, Some More

Although after my first selvage purse was made I said I wouldn't make another one, I've now sewn two more. Here is some of the detail of selvage purse #2. I listed it on Etsy, and it sold! (Thanks, Angi!) So, I decided I'd make another and list it, too. I figure that it takes me about twenty to twenty-five hours to make one of these purses. I could probably shave a couple of hours off of that if I could convince Blinky to go away while I'm working.

Here are pictures of selvage purse #3.

3 comments:

Angi said...

You are welcome! I love it.
Probably will need some more bibs too. We will talk!

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

This might explain the hottie thing better for you. I can't imagine what you are thinking!!! Have a look at this http://sarah-redgingham.blogspot.com/2009/05/gifts-of-love.html

Pomona said...

Just discovered you via red gingham - tell me what you call a hot water bottle for taking to bed and keeping you warm (do you have hot water bottles - does it get cold enough?) which is what I call a hottie! And here in England I have 2 hotties in winter, 1 for the rest of the year, except July and August, when it is sometimes warm!

Pomona x