Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gifted on Someone Else's Birthday

Yesterday was Phillip's birthday, but I got a gift in the mail from him (and Lystra). Yep, all this yummy Cadbury chocolate. I'm an addict, and even if there were a 12-step recovery program out there, I wouldn't sign up. This is the real Cadbury deal, made in the U.K. Since Cadbury has recently been purchased by Kraft Foods, it's anyone's guess whether this chocolate will continue to be made in the U.K.

Also in the package was a PT Cruiser. I've been driving mine for almost eight years, and I still love it every bit as much as when I first got it. It's the only time in my life when I've wanted a particular kind of car. Here's a picture I made a couple of weeks ago when we had the big snowfall. The one in the package is this model, in exactly the same shade of navy blue, and complete with its own surfboard. (I must admit that I don't have any immediate plans to go surfing, though.)


So that you can appreciate my new little car better, here is another photo with a AAA battery for size reference. My new cruiser is a mere 2.75" long.Thank you Phillip and Lystra! Chocolate and PT Cruisers always make me smile.

1 comment:

Angi said...

Cool! And with Easter on the way there will be more "after holiday chocolate" on sale soon!!