Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Rush is On

Later today I will have 18 (or thereabouts) people at my house for a Christmas party. My family has the best time exchanging white elephant gifts. Rarely is anything given that is either pretty or useful. The "best" gifts are exceedingly tacky. We excel at tacky.

James' family will be gathering at our house for lunch on the 24th. That guest list is around 20 people. Yikes! Beyond 18 means it is likely to be disposable plates and not the china.

Here's the denim purse I made for Angi.And here's the cute teapot and cup she gave me.

3 comments:

Angi said...

And I LOVE it!!! Thank you my friend.

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

I think they look like pretty good presents to me. I'm sure that bag will be most useful. Love the tie on it. Hope you are enjoying all your parties and not overworking.

Unknown said...

Wow thats really cool, i would love to go for it and purchase some good things for us, Thanks a lot for this blog, loved it, Wish you and family Merry Christmas.

dsi r4