Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trying to Work

I was trying to work at home this week, but Blinky insisted on being in the middle of things. She walked all over my desk, even though I kept removing her time and time again. She even had to check out the box that I used to bring files home. Finally, I borrowed the "cat mat" from my sewing room and convinced her (with some difficulty) to stay atop the file cabinet next to my desk. Where she promptly fell asleep, tired from all her snoopervising.Speaking of my sewing room, I don't think I showed you my "new" lamp, bought from my friend, Liz.I like the snake arms because I can direct the lights exactly where I need them to be. They need to point downward where my work is, not up toward the ceiling like most stationary floor lamps. Blinky has to thoroughly inspect anything new that comes into the house.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I hope Blinky approves. :) It looks really nice in your room.......but you overpaid! :-p But thanks....